This trimester, Mrs. Cameron's class explored how to write essays. They read and listened to many essays to gather ideas and learn the strategies that other essayists use. One of their favorite sources of essays is the NPR show "This I Believe." After listening to many of the essays from the show, Mrs. Cameron's class wrote their own "This I Believe" essays.
Abby - I Believe in Friendship
Alex - I Believe in Aliens
Ben - I Believe in Sports
Clara - I Believe in Education
Connor - I Believe in Having Fun
Elia - I Believe in Friendship
Harry - I Believe Eating Dogs Should Be Illegal
Jack L. - I Believe Anything Can Be Fun
Jack O. - I Believe in Not Smoking
Karli - I Believe in Picking Up Trash
Kyah - I Believe in Knowing My History
Kyle J. - I Believe in Books
Kyle M. - I Believe Video Games Should Be Played in Moderation
Larissa - I Believe in Imagination
Laszlo - I Believe Trash Can Harm the World
Luke - I Believe Animals Should Be Treated Nicely
Meghan - I Believe in Memories
Michelle - I Believe in Hope
Reny - I Believe in Magic
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment